- Use the 4 study rooms when you wish to study in a small group. You can book a room with assistance from either service desk.
- The quietest areas of the library are in the back and periphery of the library.
- If you are a graduate student (including medical students), please use designated study areas.
- Please chat with friends or use your phone in the hallway outside of the library.
- If you can’t find a seat, ask at either service desk for assistance.
- A list of alternative places to study around campus can be found at each service desk.
Good luck with your work!