USMLE Study Guide
Librarian Alice Stokes has created a guide to USMLE study resources available at Dana Medical Library.
Here are a few of the other things Dana Library is doing to help you prepare for the boards:
- USMLE print study materials are gathered in one location near the current newspapers to the right when you walk into the library.
- Electronic resources will all be listed on the guide.
- A card-swipe access, quiet study room is available to all medical students. See library staff for assistance.
- A section of the library has been reserved for graduate students in the College of Medicine and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. See library staff for assistance.
- Ear plugs and headphones are available upon request. See either service desk.
- If there are other resources you would like to see the library purchase, let us know.