UVM Libraries now offer a Guest Borrower Card to senior citizens (65 years and older) at the discounted price of $20.
Guest Borrowers may:
- Use any library on campus subject to the policies governing that library.
- Check out a maximum of 10 books from the circulating collections of UVM Libraries at any one time.
- Use non-circulating materials (reference, periodicals, microforms, and resources in Special Collections) in the library.
- Use other library services, such as reference assistance, photocopy machines and printers, as well as reference assistance in Government Documents and Special Collections.
- Use library resources that are marked for public use.