Studying for Step 1? See our guide to USMLE study resources available at Dana Medical Library.
Here are a few of the other things Dana Library is doing to help you prepare for the boards:
- USMLE print study materials are gathered in one location near the current newspapers to the right when you walk into the library.
- Electronic resources will all be listed on the guide.
- A card-swipe access, quiet study room is available to all medical students. See library staff for assistance.
- Ear plugs and headphones are available upon request. See either service desk.
- If there are other resources you would like to see the library purchase, let us know.
Dana Medical Library has received a contract to create digitized images of a portion of its historical Medical Instrument Collection. This collection includes 19th and 20th century medical kits and instruments that were used in rural Vermont. The contract will fund the creation of images for 223 individual instruments and 36 kits. The award will provide funding to process the images of the instruments along with information about these unique items. The collection will be available on the UVM Scholar Works website in April 2015, joining the College of Medicine Yearbook and Catalog collections. For further information contact Donna O’Malley, MLS, PI at Donna.OMalley@uvm.edu. and Sarah McGlynn, PC, MLS at Sarah.McGlynn@uvm.edu.