Films & Other Videos
Films with: Zylberstein, Elsa
- Il y a longtemps que je t'aime I've loved you so long /
- A shell-shocked Juliette is released from prison after serving 15 years for murdering her young son. As life has moved on, she must relearn certain basics. After being banished from her family, she is now reunited with her younger sister, Lea. Hopefully, Juliette will learn to forgive herself in the process.
- DVD 6409
- Mina Tannenbaum
- Film that explores the humor, pain, and truths of female friendship. Mousy, introspective Mina and overweight, outgoing Ethel meet at age seven, and for the next 25 years their lives are intimately intertwined until they clash over their careers and the man they both want.
- DVD 12524
- Monsieur N
- After his defeat at Waterloo, Napoleon Bonaparte was exiled to the South Atlantic island of St. Helena, where he died a few years later. Or did he?
- DVD 6674
- Petite Jérusalem Little Jerusalem /
- In a Paris suburb nicknamed Little Jerusalem, a family of Sephardic Orthodox immigrants shares a low-income apartment. Beautiful, teenaged Laura distances herself from her family's religion and her own burgeoning desire by devoting every waking moment to intellectual discipline and secular philosophy. Mathilde, Laura's married older sister, worries that strict observance of the Torah's marital codes has driven her husband Ariel into the bed of another. When Laura falls under the spell of Djamel, a handsome Muslim journalist, and Mathilde discovers that her worst fears are true, the two very different sisters find themselves in very similar crises.
- DVD 5241
- Portraits chinois Shadowplay /
- An amusing look at a circle of friends in Paris and their romantic difficulties.
- DVD 3804