Films & Other Videos
Films with: Zhang, Manyu
- Afei cheng chuan Days of being wild /
- The story of six young people in the 1960s in Hong Kong interweaved with love-hate relationships and passion.
- DVD 4133
- Chinese box
- John, a British journalist living in Hong Kong, falls in love with Vivian, a bartender with a jaded past. Vivian is eager to secure her position in Hong Kong society and wants her successful boyfriend Chang to marry her. When Chang proves to be indecisive about their relationship, Vivian turns to John. Giving into their feelings for a brief but passionate affair, they now face inevitable change and unexpected obstacles.
- DVD 2481
- Hua yang nian hua In the mood for love /
- The story of two lonely people who discover in each other the intimacy they have lost in their marriages.
- DVD 1685
- Irma Vep
- Aging director Henri Vidal has decided to film a remake of the legendary silent serial, Les vampires, in hopes of making a comeback. Vidal chooses Cheung to play Irma Vep, the leader of a band of jewel thieves. Arriving in Paris unable to speak a word of French, Cheung finds herself stuck in the middle of a stressful situation when the production begins to fall apart and Vidal suffers a nervous breakdown.
- DVD 739
- Wangjiao kamen As tears go by.
- A story about triad society rivalries and revenge, interwoven with a fateful love relationship.
- DVD 2386
- Ying xiong Hero /
- With supernatural skill and no fear a nameless soldier embarks on a mission of revenge against the fearsome army that massacred his people. Now, to achieve the justice he seeks, he must take on the empire's most ruthless assassins and reach the enemy he has sworn to defeat.
- DVD 3403