Films & Other Videos
Films with: Zarvos, Marcelo
- Door in the floor
- Takes place during one pivotal summer in the lives of famous children's book author Ted Cole and his beautiful wife, Marion. It is a provacative story about one couple's emotional journey into a world of daring sensuality and stunning honesty.
- DVD 3703
- In 1950s Pittsburgh, a Black garbage collector named Troy Maxson--bitter that baseball's color barrier was only broken after his own heyday in the Negro Leagues--is prone to taking out his frustrations on his loved ones.
- DVD 12143
- Our kind of traitor
- While on vacation, a married couple unwittingly befriends a flamboyant and charismatic Russian named Dima, who, unbeknownst to them, is a kingpin money launderer for the mafia. When Dima confides to his new friends that he plans to escape from the mob, they're quickly swept into the dangerous world of international espionage. The unlikely companions must undertake a perilous journey through Paris, Bern, and London in order to save Dima and his family.
- DVD 11901
- Sin nombre
- Sayra is a beautiful young Honduran woman who joins her father and uncle on an odyssey to cross the gauntlet of the Latin American countryside en route to the United States. Along the way she crosses paths with El Casper, a teenage Mexican gang member, who is maneuvering to outrun his violent past and elude his unforgiving former associates.
- DVD 6910
- Taking Chance
- The remarkable true story of one soldier's death in battle, another soldier's journey of discovery and a nation's reverence and gratitude toward its war dead. After hearing of the heroic death of a young Marine in Iraq, veteran officer Lt. Colonel Michael Strobl volunteers to escort the remains of Lance Corporal Chance Phelps back to his hometown in Wyoming. As Strobl crosses America's heartland, he will find himself on an unexpectedly emotional journey into the soul of a country mourning not only Chance, but all of our country's fallen heroes.
- DVD 6617
- Based on the New York best seller, this tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
- DVD 12565