Films & Other Videos
Films with: Youngelson, Jack
- Code : debugging the gender gap
- An investigation into why girls and young women are not pursuing computer science as a career, despite growing demand for computer programmers and IT professionals.
- DVD 12173
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Interviews with perpetrators, witnesses, and victims examining the abuses that occurred in the fall of 2003 at the notorious Iraqi prison. Probes the psychology of how typical American men and women came to commit these atrocious acts.
- DVD 5002
- Nazi officer's wife
- One Jewish woman's true story of surviving the Holocaust by marrying a Nazi officer. Narrated by Susan Sarandon, this documentary provides a unique perspective in its story of defiance and strength.
- DVD 2525
- Tierney Gearon the mother project /
- "Celebrated photographer Tierney Gearon's work has been labeled manipulative, disturbing and even perverse ... Filmmakers Peter Sutherland (Pedal) and Jack Youngelson (Producer, Ghosts of Abu Ghraib) follow this exceptional artist over the course of three years as she assembles her most daring and emotionally complex body of work to date: a series on her manic-depressive schizophrenic mother, who resides in Grey Gardens squalor in the frozen farm country of upstate New York. The mixture of art and family can almost be too close for comfort, but like Gearon's photographs there is a subversive beauty that emerges from the incongruity between ordinary moments and madness ... a moving and intricate portrait of an artist, her inspirations and unconventional family relationships"--Container.
- DVD 5250