Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wouk, Herman
- Caine mutiny
- A combat-weary, paranoic Captain Queeg, loses his nerve during a typhoon and is relieved of command by his first officer.
- DVD 381
- Caine mutiny court-martial
- Young Lt. Merrick is charged with seizing control of the U.S.S. Caine. Fearful for the fate of the ship during a raging typhoon, with the support of his crew, the bold officer openly defied his superior, Lt. Commander Queeg and took command.
- DVD 5652
- Herman Wouk's War and remembrance
- One week after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, sweeping the United States into World War Ii, the Henry family is forever changed by the war in the Pacific, and the horror of the Holocaust.
- DVD 4536
- Herman Wouk's War and remembrance.
- The story of the Henry family as they experience World War II in Europe and the Pacific, tells about the final years of the war and their impact on everyday people.
- DVD 4963
- Winds of war
- Set against the backdrop of world events that led to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Naval officer, Victor "Pug" Henry, and his family learn to navigate the waters of dangerous times in the late 1930s. While Germany expands and proceeds to seize several border countries, Italy attempts to establish a Fascist Colonial Empire under Mussolini and Japan prepares for a major battle with China. Meanwhile, the Henry clan finds itself drawn into the center of the conflict as they deal with the drama, romance, tragedy and heroism that lead to America's involvement in World War II.
- DVD 2409