Films & Other Videos
Films with: Woolrich, Cornell
- Alfred Hitchcock's rear window
- As a photographer with a broken leg, Stewart takes up the fine art of spying on his Greenwich Village neighbors during a summer heat wave. Things really begin to get hot when he suspects a salesman may have murdered his nagging wife and buried the body in a flower garden. He actively enlists the help of his girlfriend to investigate the highly suspicious chain of events. Events that ultimately lead to one of the most memorable and gripping endings in film history.
- DVD 4215
- Black angel
- A woman tries to clear the name of her husband, accused of murdering his lover.
- DVD 7865
- When a World War II veteran does a good deed by returning a wallet he finds on the street, he becomes tangled in a web of intrigue and mystery.
- DVD 8178
- "When her domineering father collapses of a heart attack during their vacation in Rome, virginal spinster Martha encounters the man of her dreams, the sadistic engineer Helmut. Their marriage soon becomes a chamber piece of matrimonial terror"--Container.
- DVD 3486