Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wood, John
- Based on a true episode in literary history - this is a tale of the strange circumstances that led Dostoyevsky to write his novel "The gambler". A young woman, in desperate need of money, takes a job as a stenographer while Dostoyevsky dictates his novel to her. The terms of her employment are extraodinary - she must stay in his apartment during the next month. As the novel unfolds, she discovers that she must come face to face with her own eroticism.
- DVD 1460
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries
- Our lady sleuth sashays through the back lanes and jazz clubs of late 1920's Melbourne, fighting injustice with her pearl-handled pistol and her dagger sharp wit.
- DVD 11652
- "Orlando, an English nobleman, defies the laws of nature with surprising results. Immortal and highly imaginative, he undergoes a series of extraordinary transformations that humorously, hauntingly illustrate the eternal war between the sexes."--Container.
- DVD 1301
- Young computer genius David Lightman breaks into the Defense Department's war computer, but what he thinks is a game just may start World War III.
- DVD 11598