Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wood, Craig
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Set after the events of Captain America: Civil War, Ant-Man and the Wasp functions as an origin story. Dr. Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man, sends Scott Lang on a mission to run down information about Pym's earliest exploits. Most importantly, Pym wants to know whether his original superhero partner, The Wasp, is still alive. At the same time, Lang, the current Ant-Man, has to make the life balance between being a superhero and a dad work.
- DVD 12864
- Guardians of the galaxy
- Brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand-with the galaxy's fate in the balance.
- DVD 10691
- Guardians of the galaxy.
- Vol. Two continues the team's adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes' aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.
- DVD 12445
- Jerry has to do one last errand for the mob before they let him find employment elsewhere--he has to go to Mexico and recover a rare and very valuable pistol "The Mexican", which is said to be cursed. While his girlfriend, Samantha, objects to Jerry taking the assignment, he isn't in much of a position to argue. Once in Mexico, Jerry finds the pistol easily enough, but making his way back to the States proves to be an unexpected challenge. Meanwhile, his mob connection hires Leroy, a hitman, to kidnap Samantha and hold her hostage until Jerry comes back.
- DVD 8909
- Rango is a lizard who imagines himself an actor who literally breaks the fourth wall of his terrarium when the hatchback car in which he is riding swerves and sends him careening. Abandoned in the desert amid the shards of his former home, Rango makes his way to the nearby town of Dirt, which is experiencing a mysterious water shortage. The actor in Rango seizes the opportunity to invent a grandiloquent new image for himself, and as in many a Western, the stranger in town is suddenly promoted to the rank of sheriff. Along the way to solving the mystery of the vanishing water supply, he must survive highway crossings, giant hawks, an army of bat-riding prairie dogs, and a gun slinging rattlesnake.
- DVD 13430
- A strange videotape full of bizarre and haunting images is watched by a handful of teenagers. After the viewing the tape, they receive phone calls in which they are warned they will die in seven days. Rachel, the aunt of one of the ill-fated teens, is a journalist who has decided to investigate the matter. She manages to find the cabin in the woods and watches the video herself; afterward, she receives the same phone call, and realizes she must solve the puzzle of the video and who is behind.
- DVD 3407