Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wong, B. D.
- Executive decision
- A government analyst joins a crack anti-terrorism unit trying to save a hijacked airplane with a nerve-toxin bomb aboard, headed toward Washington, D.C.
- DVD 9881
- Nicky is a seasoned master of misdirection who becomes romantically involved with novice con artist Jess. As he's teaching her the tricks of the trade, she gets too close for comfort and he abruptly breaks it off. Three years later, the former flame, now an accomplished femme fatale, shows up in Buenos Aires in the middle of the high stakes race-car circuit. In the midst of Nicky's latest, very dangerous scheme, she throws his plans for a loop, and the consummate con man off his game.
- DVD 11417
- A naive student freshly arrived in New York City accepts a delivery job involving a shady businessman and a large lizard, eventually running afoul of an eccentric chef and the FBI.
- DVD 1149
- When Mulan's aging father is drafted into the Imperial army to fight the invading Hun army, she disguises herself as a soldier and takes his place. Mulan's hilarious guardian dragon and lucky cricket are not enough to help her defeat the ruthless Hun leader; only by staying true to herself will she bring victory to her country and honor to her family.
- DVD 317
- Oz the complete first season /
- Welcome to Emerald City, an experimental unit of the Oswald Maximum Security Prison or OZ. As run by Tim McManus and overseen by Warden Leo Glenn, Em City is about prisoner rehabilitation over pulic retribution. No matter how hardened a criminal or killer, whether you're in for a few years or in for life, you have a role to play. Once inside, choose your friends carefully.
- DVD 2231
- Seven years in Tibet
- Heinrich Harrer is an Austrian national and a Nazi sympathizer. He leaves Austria in 1939 to climb a mountain in the Himalayas. Through a series of circumstances (including POW camp), he and fellow climber Peter Aufschnaiter become the only two foreigners in the Tibetan holy city of Lhasa. There, Heinrich's life changes forever as he becomes a close confidant to the Dalai Lama.
- DVD 3111