Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wolf, Konrad
- Divided heaven Geteilte Himmel /
- A young couple in East Germany find their relationship strained by political upheaval. Set against the backdrop of the Berlin Wall's construction, tells the story of Rita Seidel, a woman in her late twenties, and her search for love and understanding in the German Democratic Republic.
- DVD 8631
- Goya, oder, Der arge Weg der Erkenntnis Goya, or, the hard way to enlightenment /
- Spanish painter Don Francisco de Goya Lucientes' life, from being a painter in the court of King Carlos IV to his meeting with singer Maria Rosario and his subsequent warning not to stray from the official path.
- DVD 6675
- Ich war neunzehn I was nineteen /
- Nineteen year-old Gregor Hecker returns to Germany in April 1945 wearing the uniform of a Russian Lieutenant. He had to leave the country with his parents when he was eight years old and now feels a stranger on German soil.
- DVD 7462
- Solo Sunny
- Describes the adventures of a pop singer touring with a mediocre band.
- DVD 7461
- Sterne Stars /
- A detachment of Nazi soldiers escorting Greek Jews to the Oswiencim death camp stops at a small Bulgarian town in 1943. Walter, the non-commissioned officer from the Nazi army, a skeptical and disillusioned intellectual, falls most unexpectedly in love with the Jewish girl Rutt. This new feeling gradually makes him stop and reflect on the events taking place around him and comes face to face with the inhuman nature of fascism. He is tortured by anxious thought about the part he is called to play in the eternal struggle between evil and good.
- DVD 8136