Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wincott, Michael
- In 1981, a nineteen-year-old unknown graffiti writer takes the New York art world by storm.
- DVD 5692
- Before night falls
- A look at the life of the late Cuban poet Reinaldo Arenas, who is victimized by a government that banned his books and jailed him for a crime he didn't commit. He flees to the U.S. where he continues to fight for personal expression through his writings.
- DVD 1128
- "Plagued by both a reckless ego and nagging self-doubt, Hollywood legend Alfred Hitchcock ... becomes obsessed with a grisly murder story that the studios won't back. Determined, he risks his reputation, his home and even the love of his wife Alma ... as he sets out to make the film"--Container.
- DVD 9486
- Strange days
- A thriller set in the urban inferno of 1999 Los Angeles. Lenny Nero sells dreams and hustles nightmares available on small disks that are viewable via a compact headpiece that makes every sensation immediate. Nero replays scenes of happier days with Faith Justin, who has run off with sadistic Philo Gant. As he attempts to win Faith back, he hooks up with an old friend, Lornette "Mace" Mason, and the two of them are caught in a deadly fantasy of conspiracy, murder and betrayal.
- DVD 1251
- Talk radio
- A Dallas talk radio host subjects his ex-wife and co-workers to a darkly comic marathon bout of compulsive risk-taking with his unstable radio audience.
- DVD 1606
- Treasure planet
- Jim is a young man who grew up reading tales of pirates and adventures on the high seas, and longs for similar excitement in his own life. One day a dying man hands him a map and gives him a warning. Upon careful examination, Jim realizes the map charts the course to Treasure Planet, a distant world where hundreds of space pirates have stashed their loot. Jim is certain this is the adventure he's been dreaming of and sets out to find the fabled Treasure Planet.
- DVD 9606