Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wilson, Ruth
- It explores the emotional effects of an extramarital relationship. Noah is a New York City schoolteacher and novelist who is happily married, but resents his dependence on his wealthy father-in-law. Alison is a young waitress trying to piece her life and marriage back together in the wake of a tragedy. The provocative drama unfolds when Alison and Noah meet in Montauk at the end of Long Island.
- DVD 11084
- With a murder unsolved and a betrayal exposed, the truth is suspect and shifting between the perspectives of Noah, Alison, Helen and Cole. The story now reveals the complex family ties, passionate betrayals and vengeful emotions that have resulted from the illicit summer liaison. And as the two estranged couples try individually to plan for the future, a new series of deceptions will once again force them to question everything they believed.
- DVD 11766
- Jane Eyre
- Friendless, orphaned Jane Eyre takes a job as governess to a lively French girl. In time, she finds herself in love with the child's guardian. When she saves him from a fire, she finds that there are many secrets to learn ... secrets that could destroy her happiness.
- DVD 5289
- A feat of bold, dynamic storytelling from Oscar-nominated writer-director Steven Knight. A successful businessman receives a series of phone calls which sets into motion a chain of events that unravels his perfect life, all of which takes the course of one absolutely riveting and intense car ride.
- DVD 10556
- A self-destructive near-genius, Luther might just be as dangerous as the depraved criminals he hunts. Luther follows his own moral code as much as the rules of criminal law. But he quickly becomes locked in a lethal battle of wits with Alicea, a beautiful, highly intelligent mass murderer, and his decision-making process becomes increasingly murky. Luther's lonely path pulls him towards the very edge of temptation.
- DVD 8434
- Small island
- Explores the lives of two couples, one Jamaican and the other English, whose worlds intertwine in post-World War II Britain, at a turning point in the long relationship between the two countries. It is a story of tender emotion and sparkling wit, of crossings taken and passages lost, of shattering compassion and of reckless optimism in the face of insurmountable barriers.
- DVD 7768