Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wiéner, Jean
- Au hasard Balthazar Balthazar /
- Robert Bresson's masterpiece follows a much-abused donkey, Balthazar, whose life strangely parallels that of his owner, Marie. A beast of burden suffering the sins of man, Balthazar nevertheless nobly accepts his fate.
- DVD 4702
- Crime de Monsieur Lange
- When Batala, the owner of a small publishing company, disappears with the firm's capital, the employees band together to take over the company and collectively publish a series of comic books written by Monsieur Lange, one of the employees. Based on the adventures of a mythical cowboy, "Arizona Jim," the comic books are instant best sellers, and the cooperative continues its great success by producing films based on the character of "Arizona Jim." However, the infamous Batala, who is considered dead, reappears.
- DVD 12289
- Touchez pas au grisbi Hands off the loot /
- Having pulled off the heist of a lifetime, Max looks forward to spending his remaining days relaxing with his beautiful young girlfriend. But when Riton, Max's hapless partner and best friend, lets word of the loot slip to loose-lipped, two-timing Josy, Max is reluctantly drawn back into the underworld. Riton gets kidnapped by a mob boss in the hopes that there will be an exchange for the money, but nothing turns out as anyone has it planned.
- DVD 3414