Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wheaton, Wil
- Films of Rob Reiner
- Through in-depth interviews, behind the scenes footage and clips from his films, Rob Reiner talks about the ideas, influences, motivations, struggles and successes behind his work.
- DVD 1087
- "A daring, bold, and startlingly original retelling of the classic children's novel Peter Pan, NEVERLAND unfolds against an ultra-modern, hyper-realistic backdrop. When Peter takes Wendy to Neverland - a burnt-out suburban amusement park filled with self-styled fairies, lost punks, and ambiguously beautiful performers - the ultimate fantasy/adventure story becomes a fascinating nightmare at the hands of Captain Hook, who is hell-bent on destroying the youth and beauty he so desperately envies. Shot using groundbreaking, cutting-edge film and digital video technology, NEVERLAND is a striking motion picture that artfully exposes the sinister side of the fairy tale that is seared into our pop-cultural consciousness"--Container.
- DVD 1201
- Secret of NIMH
- The tale of Mrs. Brisby, the timid mouse who becomes a heroine in spite of herself. She gets help in saving her family from Farmer Fitzgibbon's plow from a crow, an owl and some intelligent rats.
- DVD 11966
- Stand by me
- This film about friendship and the indelible experiences of growing up takes place in a small Oregon town as four boys set out on a two-day search for a missing teenager's body, a search that turns into an odyssey of self-discovery.
- DVD 346
- Star trek, the next generation.
- Set in the 24th century, the exploits of the U.S.S. Enterprise continue as it explores the universe, seeking new life and new worlds.
- DVD 12922