Films & Other Videos
Films with: Weitz, Chris
- About a boy
- Will is a good-looking, smooth-talking bachelor whose primary goal in life is to avoid any kind of responsibility. So he decides to invent an imaginary son in order to meet attractive single moms. Will gets a lesson about life from a bright but hopelessly geeky 12-year-old named Marcus. Now, as Will struggles to teach Marcus the art of being cool, Marcus teaches Will that you are never too cool to grow up.
- DVD 2970
- Life is no picnic for Z, a small worker ant with some very big ideas, whose chances with the beautiful Princess Bala are literally one in a billion. When Z convinces his soldier ant buddy to switch places with him, his simple life takes a wild turn.
- DVD 9278
- Better life
- Carlos Galindo always dreamed of a better life for his wife and newborn son when he crossed the border into the U.S. But when his wife left him, Carlos's only goal became to make sure his son Luis was given the opportunities he never had. A story that follows father and son as they embark on a physical and spiritual journey where they discover that family is the most important part of the American dream.
- DVD 9240
- Celebrate the transformative power of kindness with Disney's Cinderella, a modern classic that shines with beauty, imagination...and magic! Despite being bullied by her stepmother and stepsisters, a spirited Ella refuses to despair or retaliate, choosing instead to honor her mother's last words: "Have courage and be kind". Then one day, she meets a remarkable, like-minded man in the woods and she resolves to take charge of her fate in hopes of seeing him again. Add a royal ball, a Fairy Godmother, and an enchanted glass slipper and suddenly-magic becomes reality! Cinderella will captivate your whole family forever after.
- DVD 11538
- Golden compass
- In a wondrous parallel world where witches soar the skies and Ice Bears rule the frozen North, one special girl is destined to hold the fate of the universe in her hands. When Lyra Belacqua becomes the keeper of the Golden Compass, she discovers that her world and all those beyond are threatened by the secret plans of Ms. Coulter. With the help of Lord Asriel and a group of unlikely allies ready to stand at her side, Lyra embarks on an extraordinary quest that celebrates friendship and courage against all odds.
- DVD 5557
- Single man
- After the death of his longtime partner, a British college professor in Los Angeles struggles to find meaning in his life. As he dwells in the past, he begins to contemplate suicide. A series of events and encounters will lead him to question if there really is a meaning to his life after all.
- DVD 7589