Films & Other Videos
Films with: Weaver, Jacki
- Animal kingdom
- Seventeen year-old J is in the process of becoming initiated into a gang of armed robbers, known as the Cody brothers. J quickly comes to believe that he is a player in this world, but soon discovers that the entire situation is far larger and more menacing than he could ever imagine. Meanwhile, senior police officer Nathan Leckie recognizes that J's youth and inexperience may prove to be the key to finally conquering the Codys, and hopes to lure him into the fold after the death of a partner.
- DVD 7952
- November 22, 1963 is a day that changed the world forever when beloved American President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Parkland is the true story behind that tragic day, told from the vantage point of individuals who are forced to make split-second decisions after this incomprehensible event that will change the world's landscape forever.
- DVD 10086
- Picnic at Hanging Rock
- On Valentine's Day, 1900, a group of Australian schoolgirls set out for a picnic at Hanging Rock. Four of them disappear.
- DVD 459
- Silver linings playbook
- The story of how a man who has lost everything, his house, his job, his wife, reconnects with himself and creates his own silver linings from the bonds he forms with his family and friends.
- DVD 9542
- Jerry is that chipper guy clocking the nine-to-five at a bathtub factory, with the offbeat charm of anyone who could use a few friends. With the help of his court-appointed psychiatrist, he pursues his office crush. However, the relationship takes a sudden, murderous turn after she stands him up for a date. Guided by his evil talking cat and benevolent talking dog, Jerry must decide whether to keep striving for normalcy, or indulge in a much more sinister path.
- DVD 11419