Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ward, Fred
- Affaire farewell
- In 1981 after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. U.S.-Soviet relations are at their lowest point in more than a decade. A French businessman based in Moscow, Pierre Froment, makes an unlikely connection with Grigoriev, a senior KGB officer disenchanted with what the Communist ideal has become under Brezhnev. Grigoriev begins passing him highly sensitive information about the Soviet spy network in the U.S.
- DVD 8268
- A celebrity-studded thriller of murderous obsession among Hollywood's glamorous elite.
- DVD 525
- Short cuts
- While helicopters overhead spray against a Medfly infestation, a group of peoples' lives in Los Angeles intersect, some casually, some to more lasting effect. While they go out to concerts and jazz clubs and even have their pools cleaned, these same folks also lie, drink, and cheat. Death itself seems never to be far away. A look at human life and American culture with over 20 lives interweaving.
- DVD 3431
- A young, part-Sioux FBI agent is sent to solve a murder on an Indian reservation. There he meets the irreverent local sheriff and the tribe's religious leader, who helps the agent begin to understand his lost heritage. Gradually, he comes to believe that the U.S. government has framed an innocent man, but finds that he and those around him are thrown into danger because of his suspicions.
- DVD 5052
- Two country handymen and a seismology student discover a desolate town infested with gigantic man-eating creatures that live underground.
- DVD 13265
- United States of Tara
- Tara Gregson is a wife and mother with dissociative identity disorder (DID). After deciding to go off her medication to discover the real cause of her disorder, her alternate personalties re-emerge. T is a wild and flirty teenager; Alice is an old-fashioned housewife; and Buck is a male, loud, beer-drinking Vietnam Vet. Tara is supported by Max, her calm and level-headed husband; Kate, her somewhat troubled teenage daughter; and Marshall, her quirky, good-hearted gay son. Her sister, Charmaine, is not so supportive, often expressing her doubt about the validity of Tara's disorder.
- DVD 11197