Films & Other Videos
Films with: Wanamaker, Sam
- Baby boom
- An over-achieving businesswoman's life is changed by the arrival of a twenty-two pound bundle named Elizabeth. She tries to juggle a high-pressure career and instant motherhood in this fast-paced comedy about a woman who discovers what's really important in life.
- DVD 3260
- Edward Dmytryk's Give us this day
- Explores the immigrant experience in America, the complex family bonds of Italian-Americans, the difficult struggle to build a better life for themselves and their children. Suppressed after release, this film was long thought lost.
- DVD 8336
- Guilty by suspicion
- Based on the McCarthy witchhunts of the 1950's, tells the story of the destruction of the career of a director. In order to revive his stalled career, he is asked to testify against friends who are suspected of being Communists.
- DVD 7344
- Follows the tragedy and triumph of the Weiss family of Berlin and intertwines their fate as European Jews with the story of a German family, the Dorfs, whose members include a high-ranking Nazi officer. Kristallnacht, the "night of broken glass" occurs and the Weiss family suffer a series of unspeakable tragedies in the aftermath.
- DVD 5548
- Sinbad and the eye of the tiger
- Sinbad battles a Minaton, a bronze colossus, a giant troglodyte and other assorted creatures in a quest designed to win the hand of a beautiful princess.
- DVD 872
- Spy who came in from the cold
- After a fellow spy is murdered, an agent is assigned to pretend he is defecting, but soon suspects that the layers of betrayal go far beyond what was originally expected.
- DVD 8427