Films & Other Videos
Films with: Walker, Joe
- 12 years a slave
- Based on the true story of Solomon Northup. It is 1841, and Northup, an accomplished, free citizen of New York, is kidnapped and sold into slavery. Stripped of his identity and deprived of all dignity, Northup is ultimately purchased by ruthless plantation owner Edwin Epps and must find the strength within to survive. Filled with powerful performances by an astonishing cast including Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael Fassbener, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brad Pitt, and newcomer Lupita Nyong'o, 12 Years a Slave is both an unflinching account of slavery in American history and a celebration of the indomitable power of hope.
- DVD 10279
- When mysterious spacecraft touch down around the world, a team, including linguist Louise Banks, is brought together to investigate. As mankind teeters on the verge of global war, Banks and the team race against time for answers, and to find them, she will take a chance that could threaten her life, and quite possibly humanity.
- DVD 12115
- Blade runner 2049
- A young blade runner's discovery of a long buried secret leads him to track down former blade runner Rick Deckard, who's been missing for thirty years.
- DVD 12556
- Doctor Zhivago
- Czarist Russia, 1897 - war and revolution bring poet and physician Yury Zhivago together with the beautiful Lara, his muse and all-consuming passion. But, both Yury and Lara are haunted - he by guilt over his betrayal of Tonya, his beloved wife, and Lara by fear of Komarovsky, the powerful man who means to have her any way he can.
- DVD 2583
- In Northern Ireland's Maze prison in 1981, 27-year-old Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands went on a hunger strike to protest the British government's refusal to recognize him and his fellow IRA inmates as political prisoners. A transcendent depiction of what a human being is willing to endure in order to be heard.
- DVD 4310
- Life in a day
- People from 192 countries submitted more than 80,000 videos to YouTube of personal events that happened in their lives on July 24th, 2010. Over 4,500 hours of contributed footage was sifted through to create this motion picture event.
- DVD 8544