Films & Other Videos
Films with: Vonier, Fabienne
- It follows the journey of one father's search through the Ottoman Empire for his two daughters after they are separated during the 1915 Armenian Genocide. Forced from his home in Mardin, Nazareth gets word that his daughters may still be alive and he travels the globe in search for them. Over the years, his odyssey takes him from the Mesopotamian deserts to Havana and finally to the barren prairies of North Dakota.
- DVD 11825
- Ecole de la chair
- "Dominque is an accomplished fashion executive bored with her mundane life, until she meets Quentin, a much younger bisexual hustler/bartender. The pair enjoy a powerful chemistry despite their differences in age and background and enter into an arrangement where each gets what they desire most: Dominique, a bed partner, and Quentin, a home and financial security. But Quentin's mysterious air and vulnerable, yet violent nature force Dominique to look into his past."--Container.
- DVD 676
- Marcel Marx, an old bohemian living in the French harbor city of Le Harve, stands up for a young African refugee when officials begin to pursue the boy for deportation.
- DVD 9073
- Three worlds Trois mondes
- "Al, a young man from a modest background, is ten days away from marrying the daughter of his boss, along with succeeding him as the head of the car dealership where Al has been working for most of his life. One night, while coming back drunk from his bachelor party, Al commits a hit-and-run when he hits a man by accident and is urged to leave the scene of the crime by his two childhood friends who are with him in the car. The next day, gnawed by guilt, he decides to go to the hospital to inquire anonymously about his victim. What he does not know is that the entire accident was witnessed from a balcony by a young woman, Juliette, who is going through her own emotional upheavals. Juliette not only called 911, but also helped to contact the victim's wife, Véra, a Moldavian illegal immigrant whom she decides to help and keep company at the hospital. But when Juliette recognizes Al as the reckless driver in the hospital corridor, for some reason she is unable to denounce him. Gradually they get to know each other better through more frequent meetings and phone calls, and Juliette becomes a mediator between Al and the unsuspecting Véra. However, things get complicated when romantic feelings between Juliette and Al start to arise, and Véra finally finds out about their secret relationship"--Publisher website.
- DVD 11602