Films & Other Videos
Films with: Vaughn, Matthew
- The story begins in 1997, as shocking news reaches retired Mossad secret agents Rachel and Stephan about their former colleague David. All three have been venerated for decades by Israel because of the secret mission that they embarked on for their country back in 1965-1966, when the trio tracked down Nazi war criminal Dieter Vogel, the feared Surgeon of Birkenau, in East Berlin. At great risk, and at considerable personal cost, the team's mission was accomplished - or was it?
- DVD 8510
- Based upon the acclaimed comic book, the movie tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
- DVD 11071
- Layer cake
- Planning to retire and begin a new life, Mr. X is a successful West End drug dealer who has been asked for one last favor: to negotiate the sale of one million hits of Ecstasy. Unfortunately for Mr. X, the pills were stolen from a Serbian drug lord who'll cut off his head if he sells them. And with a London crime czar promising to retire him permanently if he doesn't, Mr. X may be rightfully concerned about his future.
- DVD 7603
- "A diamond heist gone haywire launches gangster, bookies and a dog on a rollicking ride through the rugged world of bare-knuckle boxing in search of the missing stone"--Container.
- DVD 1249
- X-Men : days of future past
- The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods. The characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from X-Men: First Class in an epic battle that must change the past; to save our future.
- DVD 11080
- X-men first class /
- Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their superhuman powers for the first time, working together in a desperate attempt to stop the Hellfire Club and a global nuclear war.
- DVD 9033