Films & Other Videos
Films with: Van Dyke, Dick
- Bye bye Birdie
- When rock star Conrad Birdie gets drafted, his manager organizes a nationwide contest in which one lucky girl wins a farewell kiss on The Ed Sullivan show.
- DVD 123
- "Silent film star Billy Bright (Dick Van Dyke) was a legend on the silver screen, but he also had a legendary ego, one that ruined his career. Dealing with womanizing, alcoholism and professional squabbles, Billy is unable to see the real source of his problems -- himself. From director Carl Reiner comes a film mixed with slapstick laughs and great performances from Michele Lee, Mickey Rooney, and Cornel Wilde." --Container.
- DVD 10363
- Dick Van Dyke show 4 great shows.
- Four episodes of the television program "The Dick Van Dyke Show" that aired in 1962. This disc chronicles four situations that the television comedy writer and his wife must face.
- DVD 4557
- Ian Fleming's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Crackpot inventor Caractacus Potts lives in the English countryside with his two children and their dotty grandfather. Potts's various inventions, including Toot Sweets, a candy/whistle, backfires. But then Potts restores a junked race car, affectionately named "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". Chitty flies, floats, and generally thwarts efforts by Baron Bomburst to capture her.
- DVD 139
- Mary Poppins
- An irrepressible nanny soars out of the London skies, bringing a carpetbag of magical adventures into the lives of the Banks family on Cherry Tree Lane. Blends live-action and animation.
- DVD 295
- Mary Poppins
- "Mary Poppins flies out of the windy London skies and into the home of two mischievous children. With the help of a carefree chimney sweep named Bert ... , the spirited nanny turns every chore into a game"--Container.
- DVD 10107