Films & Other Videos
Films with: Urata, Nick
- Crazy, stupid, love
- A father's life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children.
- DVD 10774
- Nicky is a seasoned master of misdirection who becomes romantically involved with novice con artist Jess. As he's teaching her the tricks of the trade, she gets too close for comfort and he abruptly breaks it off. Three years later, the former flame, now an accomplished femme fatale, shows up in Buenos Aires in the middle of the high stakes race-car circuit. In the midst of Nicky's latest, very dangerous scheme, she throws his plans for a loop, and the consummate con man off his game.
- DVD 11417
- The Joneses, a seemingly perfect family, are the envy of their posh, suburban neighborhood filled with all the trappings of the upper middle class. They are the ultimate trend setters with an endless supply of high-tech toys, designer clothes, fast cars and the latest gadgets. But as the neighbors try to keep up with the Joneses, none are prepared for the truth about this all too perfect family.
- DVD 8221
- A young Peruvian bear travels to London in search of a home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, he meets the kindly Brown family, who offer him a temporary haven.
- DVD 11068
- Ruby Sparks
- Struggling with writer's block and a lackluster love life, once-famous novelist Calvin creates a beautiful fictitious character named Ruby who inspires him. But not only does this bring his work to life, it also brings Ruby to life, literally. Face-to-face with an actual relationship with his once virtual girlfriend, Calvin must now decide whether to pen this love story or let it write itself.
- DVD 9311
- Whiskey tango foxtrot
- Based on journalist Kim Barker's memoir "The Taliban shuffle: strange days in Afghanistan and Pakistan", which details her years as a reporter in Pakistan and Afghanistan beginning in 2002.
- DVD 11745