Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ulmer, Edgar G.
- Bela Lugosi collection
- This collection includes: Murders in the Rue Morgue, The Black Cat (1934), The Raven, The Invisible Ray, and Black Friday, all on one disc! (All five movies are presented in full screen format.)
- DVD 4661
- Hitchhiking nightclub performer runs into trouble with a mysterious death and a blackmailing woman.
- DVD 3429
- Green fields Grine felder /
- An ascetic young Hasidic scholar leaves his studies to search the Lithuanian countryside for common people and a meaningful existence close to the land.
- DVD 9545
- Menschen am Sonntag ein film ohne schauspieler = People on Sunday : a film without actors /
- Erwin drives taxi #1A 10088. Brigitte is a salesperson in a music store. Wolfgang has been many things, but is now a traveling wine salesman. Christl is a film extra. Annie is a fashion model. Berlin. One Satuday. One Sunday. On their day off in Weimar-era Berlin, four of these five spend the day by the Nikolassee lakeside. Amidst flirtation, they play records, swim, picnic and walk in the forest, enjoying a respite from city life, and the everyday grind that they cannot escape. In a manner prefiguring the Italian Neorealists, these non-actors play versions of themselves in loosely outlined scenarios. The sense of what an ordinary day might have been like in this particular place and time is enchantingly captured in this bit of cinematic amber.
- DVD 8566