Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ulliel, Gaspard
- Égarés Strayed /
- After the German occupation of Paris during World War II, a young widow flees the war-torn city with her two children and must rely on a mysterious young stranger in order to survive.
- DVD 4672
- Long dimanche de fiançailles A very long engagement /
- Mathilde is waiting desperately for her fiance to return from the war. When bad news arrives she refuses to believe he is dead. Instead, she begins her own investigation into his infantry, hiring a private detective and piecing together his war stories.
- DVD 3689
- Paris, je t'aime
- The world's top directors and some of America's top stars create a panoramic portrait of Paris. Find yourself transported by these sexy, romantic, haunting, dramatic, and beautiful stories.
- DVD 5242
- Princesse de Montpensier
- "A sweeping and romantic historical epic"--Container. Set in the 16th century, Marie de Mezieres is deeply in love with her dashing cousin Henri de Guise. However, due to her father's political ambitions, she is forced into a marriage with the well-connected Philippe de Montpensier, who she has never met. When Philippe is called away to fight, she is left in the care of Count Chabannes, an aging nobleman. It isn't long before she is exposed to the sexual and political intrigues of court.
- DVD 10342