Films & Other Videos
Films with: Uhl, Nadja
- Kirschblüten - Hanami Cherry blossoms - Hanami /
- Only Trudi knows that her husband Rudi is suffering from a terminal illness. She decides not to tell him and convinces him to visit their family in Berlin. When Trudi dies suddenly, Rudi vows to make up for her lost life and takes his last journey to Tokyo in the midst of the cherry blossom festival.
- DVD 6724
- Lautlos Soundless /
- Viktor is a professional hit man, but when bizarre circumstances lead him to cross paths with a mysterious woman, he decides to risk everything for love. Now as the police close in on him, only the most daring plan will allow for their escape.
- DVD 7190
- Stille nach dem Schuss The legend of Rita /
- This political thriller, set in the final years of the Cold War, recounts the struggles of a young West German woman member of a terrorist group (loosely based on the real Baader-Meinhof gang). When the group disbands, she goes into hiding with an invented identity in East Germany. She struggles with the realities of a Communist state while keeping the distant ideal of socialism.
- DVD 1760
- Vier Minuten Four minutes /
- Jenny is young but her life is over. She has been locked up in a women's prison for killing someone, and she would do it again. Buried beneath her impenetrable facade, however, Jenny has an invaluable musical talent. When a 80-year-old piano teacher Traude Krueger discovers the girl's terrible secret, her raging brutality and her dreams, she makes it her mission to retransform Jenny into the musical wunderkind she once was.
- DVD 6483
- Was tun, wenn's brennt? What to do in case of fire? /
- When a twenty-year-old bomb explodes in an abandoned mansion in modern-day Berlin, the evidence points to a notorious late 1980's anarchist group. As the police start looking for them, the six former rebels reunite for the first time in 12 years to come up with a plan to protect themselves. But sparks fly when the group must reconcile their youthful ideals with their new lives and pick up the pieces of the relationships they left behind.
- DVD 3795