Films & Other Videos
Films with: Turner, Aidan
- Hobbit an unexpected journey /
- The first chapter in Peter Jackson's new epic trilogy set in Middle Earth 60 years before J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the rings saga. Follow Bilbo Baggins as he's swept into a quest to reclaim the Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached by the wizard Gandalf, Bilbo joins a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior Thorin Oakenshield. Along the way they face many dangers; Bilbo meets Gollum and takes possession of the 'One ring.' Includes bonus features.
- DVD 9543
- Hobbit the battle of the five armies /
- The epic conclusion to the adventures of Bilbo Baggins. The dragon Smaug rains his fiery wrath down upon the defenseless men, women, and children of Lake-town. Obsessed above all else with his reclaimed treasure, Thorin sacrifices friendship and honor to hoard it as Bilbo attempts to make him see reason.
- DVD 11592
- Bilbo Baggins continues on in his journey with the wizard Gandalf and thirteen dwarves, led by Thorin Oakenshield, on an epic quest to reclaim their lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor.
- DVD 10344
- It's 1783, and Ross Poldark has returned home from the American Revolutionary War to find England in the grip of recession and his beloved Cornwall on its knees. His father is dead, his family's land and copper mines are in ruins, and his childhood sweetheart is about to marry his first cousin. Feeling betrayed by everything he loves, Ross must rebuild his life, embarking on a risky business venture, facing new adversaries, and finding love where he least expects it. Based on the novels by Winston Graham and set against the dramatic Cornish coastline, this striking saga stars Aidan Turner (The Hobbit) as Ross Poldark, Eleanor Tomlinson (Death Comes to Pemberley) as the fiery Demelza, and includes a special appearance by Robin Ellis, who played the original Ross Poldark in the 1970s.
- DVD 11254
- Poldark, the drama that has become a cultural phenomenon, continues for a second season on the stunning beaches of Cornwall. It's 1790 and there is riot and revolution in the air. Ross Poldark, the character redefined by the smoldering Aidan Turner, must fight for his freedom when George Warleggan tries to have him hanged as a revolutionary. While Francis and Elizabeth watch on in horror, can Demelza save Ross from himself?
- DVD 12121
- 1794: War and the revolution in France hang over Britain. In Cornwall, George Warleggan grows his empire with a view to crush the Poldarks while Ross and Demelza attempt to repair their relationship. Ross must ask himself how long he can allow George's ascent to continue unchecked. Facing battles both at home and abroad, will Ross answer the call and risk losing everything he holds dear?
- DVD 12389