Films & Other Videos
Films with: Tull, Thomas
- 42 the Jackie Robinson story /
- History was made in 1947, when Jackie Robinson broke the professional baseball race barrier to become the first African American MLB player of the modern era. 42 tells the life story of Robinson and his history-making signing with the Brooklyn Dodgers under the guidance of team executive Branch Rickey.
- DVD 9782
- While investigating his mother's death in 1999 at a nuclear power plant, Ford Brody, discovers a conspiracy to hide the fact that giant monsters exist. But it doesn't take long for the world to also find out, as a "Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism" attacks Hawaii and Godzilla turns up. Ford, a U.S. Navy officer who works with bomb disposal, helps the military to use warheads to defeat the monsters.
- DVD 10834
- It might get loud
- Documents the day three generations of electric guitar players met to share their own stories on how they developed their own unique sound and playing style. Viewers will hear fresh music from each artist and witness intimate moments as they discuss what influences how they write and play. It also looks back at their individual lives and careers.
- DVD 4392
- This darkly festive tale of a yuletide ghoul reveals an irreverently twisted side to the holiday. The horror-comedy tells the story of young Max, who turns his back on Christmas as his dysfunctional family comes together and comically clashes over the holidays. When they accidentally unleash the wrath of Krampus, an ancient entity from European folklore, all hell breaks loose and beloved holiday icons take on a monstrous life of their own.
- DVD 12525