Films & Other Videos
Films with: Troost, Ernest V.
- "The true story of two murders that shaped the lives of some of the most influential writers of the Beat generation", focusing especially on William Burroughs and his common-law wife Joan Vollmer -- Container.
- DVD 10046
- Front of the class
- When he was growing up, Brad started making funny noises - all the time. Only Brad and his supportive mother knew he could not control it. He was teased, misunderstood, and punished for disrupting class. By the time he was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, Brad had learned to hate school. When an understanding school principal offered encouragement, Brad decided to become a teacher. Now he has to find a school where someone with Tourettes can teach in front of a class. After 24 schools turn him down, he discovers a school that will finally give him a chance.
- DVD 7411
- Harold and the purple crayon ... and more Harold stories /
- Harold wants to take a walk in the moonlight, so he draws a moon with his purple crayon. Next Harold wants a picture for his room, soon he's bigger than a mountain. Then with his crayon, Harold takes a trip through the enchanted garden where he meets a King, a giant witch, and a fairy with one magic wish.
- DVD 3659
- Pete's a pizza and more William Steig stories /
- Compilation of three video adaptations of Steig's picture books. Pete's a pizza: When Pete is in a bad mood, his parents cheer him up by making a pizza out of Pete. Doctor De Soto: Everyone's favorite mouse dentist helps a fox with a sore tooth who has plans for a the dentist after the visit. The Amazing Bone: Pearl, a piglet, befriends a talking bone she finds in the woods.
- DVD 3657