Films & Other Videos
Films with: Topping, Jenno
- Lonely bartender Bob Saginowski and his hardened employer cousin Marv run a bar that is used as a 'drop'--a covert scheme that funnels cash to local gangsters. But when they find themselves caught in a robbery gone bad, and on the hook for a debt they can't repay, both men have to make the dangerous choice between loyalty and survival.
- DVD 10776
- Greatest showman
- An original musical screenplay brings to life the story of P.T. Barnum and his creation of "the greatest show on Earth". Rising from nothing, P.T. sets out to make a better life for his family. His creativity and drive take him on an fantastic journey beyond what he or anyone else could have imagined. In the end he creates a magical experience that will be enjoyed and celebrated by generations to come.
- DVD 12670
- Guess who
- Percy Jones is the understandably proud father of Theresa. She is a beautiful and intelligent young woman living in New York City. When Percy learns that his daughter is seriously dating a young man, he decides to do some research, and learns that her beau is a solid businessman. Percy arranges to meet Theresa's boyfriend and is a bit taken aback when he meets Simon. Percy never guessed that his daughter was involved in an interracial relationship. When it becomes clear that Simon and Theresa's relationship is likely to be altar-bound, Percy finds himself suddenly full of misgivings about the young man.
- DVD 7720
- Uptight FBI agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and foul-mouthed Boston cop Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) couldn't be more incompatible. But when they join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected... buddies.
- DVD 10241
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Jacob discovers clues to a mystery and stumbles upon Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. However the mystery is deeper than he had thought, as he gets to know the residents and learn about their special powers. Jacob discovers that only his own special peculiarity can save his new friends.
- DVD 12072
- St. Vincent /
- Maggie, a single mother, moves into a new home in Brooklyn with her twelve-year old son, Oliver. Forced to work long hours, she has no choice but to leave Oliver in the care of their new neighbor, Vincent, a retired curmudgeon with a desire for alcohol and gambling. An odd friendship soon blossoms between the improbable pair. Together with a pregnant stripper, named Daka, Vincent brings Oliver along on all the stops that make up his daily routine, race track, strip club, and a dive bar.
- DVD 10853