Films & Other Videos
Films with: Tonnerre, Jérôme
- Cœur en hiver A heart in winter /
- Camille, a concert violinist, becomes intrigued by her lover's business partner, Stephane. She interprets his distance as a sign of intellectual seduction. The love triangle that develops reveals the complexity and imperfection of the three characters.
- DVD 5636
- Elle s'en va On my way
- When her mother tells her that her married lover has ditched her for a 25-year-old beautician's assistant, Bettie, a former Breton beauty queen turned bistro owner, takes to the road and winds up at a dive bar named Le Ranch, for an evening of drunken revelry sets. Bettie's resentful daughter, Muriel, then asks her mother to chauffeur her son, Charly, to his grandfather's, and the pair sets out on a trip that will ultimately lead Bettie to revisit her past.
- DVD 10566
- Femmes du 6ème étage The women on the 6th floor /
- Paris, 1960. Jean-Louis lives a bourgeois existence with his neurotic socialite wife Suzanne while their children are away at boarding school. The couple's world is turned upside down when they hire Maria, a Spanish maid who introduces Jean-Louis to an alternative reality a few stories up on the sixth floor. Befriending a group of sassy Spanish maids, the women teach him there's more to life than stocks and bonds, and their influence on the house ultimately transforms everyone's life.
- DVD 10313
- Intimate strangers
- William Faber became a tax accountant like his father and resolved himself to a life where nothing much ever changed. At least until the beautiful Anna walked in one day and mistook his office for the therapist's down the hall. Unsolicited, Anna begins to reveal intimate details of her life which include how she is seeking security by attempting to save her tumultuous marriage. William and Anna find a bond developing between them, one that only true strangers can have, even after she finds out who he really is ... or is not!
- DVD 5851