Films & Other Videos
Films with: Tierney, Maura
- It explores the emotional effects of an extramarital relationship. Noah is a New York City schoolteacher and novelist who is happily married, but resents his dependence on his wealthy father-in-law. Alison is a young waitress trying to piece her life and marriage back together in the wake of a tragedy. The provocative drama unfolds when Alison and Noah meet in Montauk at the end of Long Island.
- DVD 11084
- With a murder unsolved and a betrayal exposed, the truth is suspect and shifting between the perspectives of Noah, Alison, Helen and Cole. The story now reveals the complex family ties, passionate betrayals and vengeful emotions that have resulted from the illicit summer liaison. And as the two estranged couples try individually to plan for the future, a new series of deceptions will once again force them to question everything they believed.
- DVD 11766
- Baby mama
- Kate is a successful and single businesswoman who has long put her career ahead of a personal life. At 37, she's finally determined to have a child on her own. Unable to get pregnant, a driven Kate allows South Philly working girl Angie Ostrowiski to become her unlikely surrogate. After learning that Angie is pregnant, Kate goes into precision nesting mode. She reads childcare books, baby-proofs the apartment and researches top pre-schools. But, Kate's well-organized strategy is turned upside down when her Baby Mama shows up at her doorstep with no place to live. Structured Kate tries to turn vibrant Angie into the perfect expectant mom. In a battle of wills, they prepare for the baby's arrival. They soon discover that there are two kinds of family: the one you're born to and the one you make.
- DVD 6501
- Crime never sleeps and neither does the veteran LAPD homicide detective invited to Nightmute, Alaska to head a murder investigation there. He finds the investigation disrupted by an ever-shining midnight sun that wreaks sleep-depriving havoc on his body clock. As his consciousness becomes more unstable, he is nagged by a sense of personal guilt over a second crime that might just be real.
- DVD 11764
- Scotland, Pa.
- Fast food and ambition make up a daily special of murder and mystery 70's style.
- DVD 2968