Films & Other Videos
Films with: Threlfall, David
- On January 20, 1942, 15 German officials attended a conference at Wannsee - on the outskirts of Berlin. The meeting comprised of mid-ranking SS commanders and a variety of government ministers. The meeting was organized by SS Major Adolf Eichmann under the direction of Chief of Security Reinhard Heydrich. It was a polite conference, but under this thin veneer of manners lay an evil intent. By the end of the meeting, the fate of six million lives would be decided and the shape of the world would be altered forever.
- DVD 7385
- John LeCarré's A murder of quality
- George Smiley goes to the aid of his former colleague, Ailsa Brimley after she receives a letter from a woman predicting her own murder and naming her husband as the killer. After the woman is found dead, they uncover secret societies, sexual abuse, and a mysterious boy.
- DVD 10295
- Nowhere boy
- Set in Liverpool in 1955, the adolescent years of John Lennon are chronicled. Raised by his Aunt Mimi, his world is turned inside-out when his free spirited mother re-enters his life, opening up old wounds that release pain, anger, frustration, and his artistry.
- DVD 7999
- Meet the Gallaghers. Mom went AWOL years ago. Dad stayed home with the six children only to hit the bottle, and sometimes the kids. The real head of the family is big sister Fiona, who looks after Carl, Debbie and baby Liam. She is occasionally helped, more often hindered, by streetwise "Lip" and the actively gay, but very private, Ian.
- DVD 8653