Films & Other Videos
Films with: Thompson, Danièle
- Aventures de Rabbi Jacob The mad adventures of Rabbi Jacob /
- A racist, anti-Semitic French businessman on his way to his daughter's wedding unwittingly stumbles on a group of Arab terrorists. He is forced to disguise himself as a Hasidic Jewish rabbi, which leads to one crazy slapstick situation after another.
- DVD 4234
- Fauteuils d'orchestre Avenue Montaigne /
- Jessica is a beautiful young woman from the provinces who has come to Paris and lands a job waiting tables at a chic bistro on fabled Avenue Montaigne. Jessica's customers include a popular TV actress who is courting a major Hollywood director for her first serious film role; a wealthy art collector who is about to liquidate a lifetime's worth of treasures at auction; and an illustrious classical pianist who is at odds with his manager/wife as to where his career is headed. Precisely because Jessica doesn't know how celebrated these people are, her guileless and completely unintimidated engagement in their lives has a transforming effect on them and ultimately her.
- DVD 6581
- Reine Margot Queen Margot /
- Thrown into a political marriage of convenience by her ruthlessly power-hungry family, the beautiful Margot soon finds herself hopelessly drawn into their murderous affairs. It's then she realizes her only hope of escape lies somewhere between the heroic soldier who loves her and the enemy husband who could save her.
- DVD 7610
- Rouge et le noir The red and the black /
- Set in 1830's France, the ambitious son of a carpenter challenges the rigid social order of the time when he becomes a private tutor.
- DVD 6599