Films & Other Videos
Films with: Thomas, Richard
- All quiet on the western front
- At the rise of what would become known as World War I, German patriot Paul Baumer and his friends enlist in the Imperial German Army. In search of adventure and eager to assert the superiority of their nation, the young men endure a brutal training camp and soon find themselves face to face with the full horrors of war when they are sent to the front lines to fight, and likely die.
- DVD 11509
- Secrets can be deadly in this suspenseful thriller about undercover Russian spies in 1980s Washington D.C. Phillip and Elizabeth Jennings seem to be a typical suburban couple, but they're actually lethal KGB agents plotting to bring down America. As the Cold War escalates, Philip and Elizabeth must take extreme measures to continue their mission to keep their true identities hidden. But when an FBI agent movies in across the street, they become ensnared in a pulse-pounding game of cat and mouse.
- DVD 10532
- Philip and Elizabeth find themselves at odds over their daughter's future now that the KGB is determined to recruit her. FBI agent Stan Beeman rededicates himself to uncovering the identities of the Russian spies.
- DVD 11562
- The stakes have never been higher for KGB operatives Philip and Elizabeth Jennings than in this pulse pounding fourth season. Still grieving the death of her mother, Elizabeth berates Paige for telling her pastor about her parents' covert profession. A deadly bioweapon threatens Gabriel's life, and the couple shatters the lives of loved ones when Martha is told Clark's true identity and Elizabeth betrays her friend Young-Hee.
- DVD 12176
- Stephen King's It
- It can be anything. A fanged monster that won't stay on the movie screen. Something ominous lurking in the basement. A malevolent force in a small New England town takes the shape of a clown, but It isn't clowning around. Instead, It terrifies youngsters with their innermost fears, bringing some to their untimely doom -- until a group of wily neighborhood kids fight back. Thirty years later the evil resurfaces: meaner, angrier, deadlier. And the friends who vividly remember the terrors of their youth reunite to make a desperate stand against It.
- DVD 9955