Films & Other Videos
Films with: Thomas, Henry
- All the pretty horses
- John Grady Cole (Damon) and his best friend Lacey Rawlins (Thomas) leave Texas, head south of the border in search of adventure, and find work as horse wranglers. But when Cole embarks on an illicit and passionate affair with the beautiful daughter (Cruz) of the wealthy ranch owner who is his employer, events are set in motion which forever change the lives of all involved.
- DVD 8646
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial ultimate gift set /
- A 10-year old boy befriends a creature from another planet that has been stranded on earth.
- DVD 1541
- Gangs of New York
- In 1846, waves of Irish immigrants poured into the New York neighborhood of Five Points. "Billy the Butcher" bands his fellow "Native Americans" into a gang to take on the Irish gang "The Dead Rabbits," organized by Priest Vallon. After an bloody clash Vallon is dead and his son ends up in a brutal reform school. In 1862, that boy returns to seek vengeance against the man that killed his father.
- DVD 1799
- Set in 18th century France, this is the story of two bored aristocrats, and the havoc they wreck when they decide to play sexual games with people's lives.
- DVD 1693