Films & Other Videos
Films with: Terry-Thomas
- Blue murder at St. Trinian's
- The schoolgirls win a UNESCO prize trip which takes them to Rome. They become mixed up with a jewel thief on the run.
- DVD 7518
- Carlton-Browne of the F.O.
- When news reaches Britain's Foreign Office indicating rich mineral deposits on the small island of Gaillardia, interest in the ex-colony is re-awakened, and bumbling envoy Cadogen de Vere Carlton-Browne is sent to investigate.
- DVD 2332
- I'm all right Jack
- "Peter Sellers won his only British Academy Award for his career-making performance as Socialist shop steward Fred Kite in this brilliant class-struggle comedy. Ian Carmichael ... co-stars as naive Oxford graduate Stanley Windrush, who is hired as a common worker at his wealthy uncle's missile factory and quickly becomes a pawn in the battle between management and Mr. Kite's labor union. But can both sides stop a complete nitwit from single-handedly destroying the economy while becoming the symbol of integrity for an entire nation?"
- DVD 2326
- It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world
- When a goofy assortment of motorists unexpectedly learn the whereabouts of a stolen fortune, they speed off on a side-splitting, car-bashing race for the loot.
- DVD 1635
- Tales from the crypt
- Tales of the crypt: When five unwary travelers with dark hearts stumble into a series of catacombs, they find themselves in a cavern with no way out. But the horror's only just begun as a mysterious figure appears to reveal to each person the shocking events that will soon lead to their well-deserved, untimely, and unavoidable deaths. Vault of horror: Five unsuspecting hotel guests step out of an elevator into a vault deep underground. Trapped with no way out, each guest shares a gruesome story of an encounter with death. But as the stories unfold, the men begin to suspect that their presence in the vault is no coincidence, and they may have already found that the only way out is death.
- DVD 11285