Films & Other Videos
Films with: Taylor, Jim
- About Schmidt
- Warren Schmidt is about to experience a bittersweet slice of life. When he retired, he and his wife, Helen, had big plans - but an unexpected twist changes everything. Now, all of Schmidt's attention is focused on his daughter's upcoming wedding to a loser waterbed salesman. From meeting the groom's hippie parents to sponsoring a Tanzanian foster child, Schmidt embarks on a search for answers, only to discover that life is full of trick questions.
- DVD 1790
- Matt King is an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki. The event leads to a rapprochement with his young daughters while Matt wrestles with a decision to sell the family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries.
- DVD 8804
- When scientists find a way to shrink humans to five inches tall, Paul and Audrey Safrane decide to ditch their stressed out lives in order to get small and live large in a luxurious downsized community. Filled with life-changing adventures and endless possibilities, Leisureland offers more than riches, as Paul discovers a whole new world and realizes that we are meant for something bigger.
- DVD 12637
- DVD 1725
- Jurassic Park trilogy
- Jurassic Park: Scientists develop a means of bringing dinosaurs to life using DNA taken from dino' blood, which has been preserved inside insects encased in amber. Lost world: Four years after the failure of Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar, it is revealed that there was another island ("Site B") on which dinosaurs were bred before being transported to Isla Nublar. Jurassic Park III: Eight years after the InGen incident, Dr. Grant is happy with his life far from any dinosaurs other than the fossilized ones. Unfortunately, he is extremely short in research money, and therefore accepts the offer from a wealthy businessman.
- DVD 2180
- Miles is a divorced man and a failed writer who teaches junior high English. He decides to take his best friend, somewhat famous actor Jack, on a weeklong drive through California's wine country. There they explore their failures and question their relationships.
- DVD 4318