Films & Other Videos
Films with: Taurand, Gilles
- Adieux a la reine Farewell, my queen /
- Sidonie, who serves as reader to Marie Antoinette and displays a singular romantic devotion to the queen, witnesses the final days of the French Revolution from inside the walls of the Palace of Versailles. The film is seen from Sidonie's point of view, and the story takes place over the course of four days.
- DVD 9468
- Armée du crime Army of crime /
- In Paris, 1941, Armenian poet Missak Manouchian leads a motley crew of foreign-born resistance fighters in clandestine battle against the Nazi occupation. An initially reluctant Manouchian and his team must resort to guerilla tactics and radical measures in the name of liberty. News of their daring attacks, including the assassination of an SS general, eventually reaches Berlin.
- DVD 8638
- Égarés Strayed /
- After the German occupation of Paris during World War II, a young widow flees the war-torn city with her two children and must rely on a mysterious young stranger in order to survive.
- DVD 4672
- Temps retrouvé Time regained /
- Set in 1922, this film opens with Proust on his deathbed remembering his life. Gradually his own experiences give way to the characters in his novel.
- DVD 1432