Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sylbert, Richard
- Baby doll
- Living in Tiger Tail County, Mississippi, middle-aged Archie Lee Meighan and nineteen-year-old 'Baby Doll' Meighen have been married for close to two years. Their marriage is not based on love, but each getting what they want from the other. Their marriage agreement has them consummating their marriage on her twentieth birthday, which is in three days, an act to which Baby Doll is not really looking forward. But she does taunt him and other men with her overt 'baby doll' sexuality, which she fosters by sleeping in their house's nursery in a crib.
- DVD 10001
- Face in the crowd
- An Arkansas hobo becomes an overnight media sensation. But as he becomes drunk with fame and power, will he ever be exposed as the fraud he has become?
- DVD 10002
- Benjamin Braddock has just finished college and is already lost in a sea of confusion and barely contained angst when he becomes sexually involved with the middle-aged mother of the young woman he's dating.
- DVD 11371
- Splendor in the grass
- Deanie is a beautiful and sensitive teenager who would do whatever her mother and her 1928 Kansas hometown find proper. Her boyfriend, Bud, has intense desires for Deanie and the two are very much in love. But, sexual pressures in society creates a rift in their relationship. She restrains herself while Bud acts on them, but with another girl. Bud's actions drive Deanie to madness. She is committed into an institution while Bud reluctantly obeys his father and enrolls in Yale. The stock market crash of '29 hits and changes the lives of both their families. Together they learn the harsh lesson of love and life.
- DVD 10004
- Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Martha and George are a bitter aging couple who, with the help of alcohol, use a young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other.
- DVD 594