Films & Other Videos
Films with: Swain, Mack
- Chaplin, the collection comedy classics from the world's favorite tramp.
- Films by the master filmmaker and comic genius, Charlie Chaplin. Kid auto races in Venice: Camera happy Charlie creates havoc at a children's race. Rival mashers: Charlie bests his two competitors for the affections of two young women. A Night out: Edna Purviance's first screen role in which a drunken Charlie manages to offend her husband.
- DVD 1116
- Gold rush
- Chaplin is a prospector who goes to Alaska in search of gold. During a storm, he becomes trapped in a cabin with another prospector and an outlaw. The outlaw goes out for help, but is killed in an avalanche. Out of food and on the brink of starvation, the other prospector has visions of Chaplin as his next meal but Chaplin manages to keep himself from becoming dinner. Surviving all this, Chaplin goes on to fall in love with a Yukon dance hall girl. Classic scenes included in this film are the cabin teetering on the edge of a cliff and Chaplin attempting to eat his shoe.
- DVD 398
- Toll gate His bitter pill /
- Black Deering (Hart) and his gang are ambushed during a daring train holdup. He learns his betrayer was one of his own men, Jordan, whose blood money has bought him a parlor of gambling and prostitution. Escaping into the wilderness, Deering finds shelter in the home of an abandoned woman and her son. There, he finds the possibility of redemption, but his happiness is short-lived when two posses converge upon the cabin.
- DVD 519