Films & Other Videos
Films with: Strasburg, Ivan
- Bloody Sunday
- Recreation of the events of "Bloody Sunday", Jan. 30, 1972, when British troops fired on unarmed protesters in Derry, Northern Ireland. By the end of the day, 13 civilians were dead and 14 more wounded in the tumult and tragedy of Norther Ireland's darkest day.
- DVD 1476
- A look at the lives of a poor African-American family, all of whom are involved at some level in the West Baltimore drug trade.
- DVD 6378
- Biography of long-distance runner Haile Gebrselassie. Traces his life from his childhood in Ethiopia to his gold medal performance at the Atlanta Olympics.
- DVD 6074
- Lackawanna blues
- In a story fueled by rhythm and blues, a young boy's life is shaped by love and the stories of a cast of characters in the boarding house where he lives. Based on Ruben Santiago-Hudson's autobiographical play about his relationship with his guardian Rachel Crosby, set in 1950's and 1960's Lackawanna, New York. After the separation of his parents, young Ruben, a part-black, part-Hispanic child, is sent to live in a small-scale boarding house run by the kind-hearted "Nanny" Crosby and her younger husband Bill.
- DVD 7427
- Temple Grandin
- An engaging portrait of an autistic young woman who became, through timely mentoring and sheer force of will, one of America's most remarkable success stories as a leader in the field of animal husbandry and the humane handling of cattle.
- DVD 7883