Films & Other Videos
Films with: Stradling, Harry
- 1776 is a delightful musical celebration of the founding of The United States of America. The story centers around the familiar historical characters as they organize a movement for independence from Mother England. All events lead up to that most significant date, July 4, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- DVD 2567
- Face in the crowd
- An Arkansas hobo becomes an overnight media sensation. But as he becomes drunk with fame and power, will he ever be exposed as the fraud he has become?
- DVD 10002
- Hello, Dolly
- Musical set in the 1890's about a professional matchmaker who meets her match.
- DVD 8124
- Jamaica Inn
- Maureen O'Hara's first film is the brooding story of a nobleman who leads a cutthroat ship-looting band of men. Charles Laughton is a magnificent villain and Hitchcock glories in the moody atmosphere.
- DVD 976
- Professor Henry Higgins works to make a pretty flower girl into a young lady of society.
- DVD 1594
- Streetcar named Desire
- Disturbed Blanche DuBois moves in with her sister in New Orleans and is tormented by her brutish brother-in-law while her reality crumbles around her.
- DVD 9996