Films & Other Videos
Films with: Stack, Robert
- This zany comedy spectacular from Steven Spielberg is set in Los Angeles just days after the attack on Pearl Harbor when the fear of a Japanese invasion threw the city into a state of pandemonium.
- DVD 48
- In this spoof of disaster movies, Ted Striker, an ex-Navy pilot, just got dumped by his long-time girlfriend Elaine Dickinson, who works as a stewardess. In his wish to get her back, he follows her aboard a plane, although he has had a deep aversion against anything winged since he lost several men in the war. During flight, he tries to make up with her again and again, but a crisis looms as the crew and many passengers get seriously ill due to a bad fish meal. Now, it is up to him to land the airplane safely, before the poisoning starts causing casualties. But Ted Striker's aversion to piloting is a serious psychosis, which breaks open and needs to be cured--right now.
- DVD 3713
- High and the mighty
- A commercial airliner develops engine trouble while flying over the Pacific Ocean. The pilot panics, so it is up to the washed-up co-pilot to get the plane down safely. Based on an Ernest K. Gann bestseller.
- DVD 4417
- Tarnished angels
- Story of a friendship between an eccentric journalist and a daredevil barnstorming pilot.
- DVD 10614
- To be or not to be
- "The world is on the brink of war-- but the show must go on. So Joseph Tura, the Polish actor who put the ham in Hamlet, stare beyond the footlights and says, "To be or not to be ..."--Container.
- DVD 8663
- Written on the wind
- Drama of a Texas oil magnate brought down by the excesses of his spoiled offspring.
- DVD 1595