Films & Other Videos
Films with: Spurlock, Morgan
- 30 days
- The first season of filmmaker/provocateur Morgan Spurlock's "30 days", a television program in which average Americans choose to live a different lifestyle for 30 days in order to better understand different cultures.
- DVD 5029
- Follow the frenetic and awkwardly painful journey of three novice teachers as they navigate one memorable school year. Provides a teacher's perspective into the absurd, provocative and occasionally volatile world of public education.
- DVD 5131
- Dotted line
- In today's world of lockouts and labor talks, agents are the ultimate backroom operators. When there is a high-stakes contract negotiation between millionaire players and billionaire owners, in the center of it is a top-notch sports agent. Featuring interviews with super agents David Falk, Peter Greenberg, as well as upcoming agent Eugene Lee, director Morgan Spurlock sets his sights on the ultra-competitive world of a fascinating and complex industry.
- DVD 11852
- Freakonomics [the movie] /
- The highly anticipated film version of the phenomenally bestselling book about incentives-based thinking by renowned economists Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner. Like the book, the film examines human behavior with provocative and sometimes hilarious case studies, bringing together a dream team of filmmakers responsible for some of the most acclaimed and entertaining documentaries in recent years.
- DVD 8032
- Super size me
- Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock embarks on a journey to find out if fast food is making Americans fat. For 30 days he can't eat or drink anything that isn't on McDonald's menu; he must eat three square meals a day, he must eat everything on the menu at least once, and supersize his meal if asked. He treks across the country interviewing a host of experts on fast food and a number of regular folk while downing McDonald's to try and find out why 37% of American are now overweight. Spurlock's grueling diet spirals him into a metamorphosis that will make you think twice about picking up another Big Mac.
- DVD 3895
- Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden?
- After finding out his wife is pregnant, filmmaker Morgan Spurlock sets off for the Middle East in search of Osama, to make the world safer for his unborn child. He finds that people there aren't so different from the people back home.
- DVD 6502