Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sorvino, Paul
- Believing his career is over, Senator Jay Bulworth takes out an enormous insurance policy and a contract on his own life. His impending death fills him with an outrageous desire to break the rules and tell it like it is.
- DVD 1131
- Steve Burns is sent undercover to find a serial killer who brutally slays and dismembers gay men in New York's S & M subculture. Working almost completely isolated from his department, he has to learn and practice the rules of this little society.
- DVD 7867
- Details the rise and fall of Henry Hill, a Brooklyn kid who grows up idolizing the "wise guys" from his neighborhood. He begins hanging around the mobsters and doing odd jobs until he gains the notice of local chieftain Paulie Cicero. In his teens, Hill distinguishes himself as a "stand-up guy" by choosing jail time over ratting on his accomplices. From that moment on, he is a part of the family. Along with his partner Tommy, he rises through the ranks to become Paulie's lieutenant. Soon he finds himself the target of both the feds and the mobsters.
- DVD 3225
- King Lear
- A New York Shakespeare Festival production of William Shakespeare's play in which tragedy occurs when an old king divides his kingdom between his daughters.
- DVD 2395
- Mambo italiano
- Fifty years ago, Gino and Maria came to Canada, and never quite recovered. Now, their son Angelo breaks the news ... he wants to quit his job and he's in love with his best friend. Tradition is undone, and family is going to take on a whole new meaning.
- DVD 4530
- William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet
- Two teenagers fall in love and encounter opposition from their feuding families.
- DVD 1024